Thursday 1 September 2016

NEW IN: THE BODY SHOP SHADE ADJUSTING DROPS REVIEW





































I'm struggling to understand why a makeup product like this has not actually appeared on the market before now, but my God am I pleased The Body Shop has finally done it!

As soon as I heard about these lightening and darkening drops, I immediately had to rush out and get them. As someone whose skin colour can change quite dramatically depending on both the time of year and also on when I decide to apply fake tan, this sounded like the product I didn't know I always needed. No longer will I have to buy multiple shades of the same foundation at ludicrous prices - these little bottles at £10 each are much more cost effective. The pipette allows you to control just how much darker or lighter you want your foundation to go, and you really do not need much to alter the shade.

I have currently only used the darkening drops, as my skin is slightly more tanned due to this lovely summer weather we have had recently, and I have really been loving the product so far. It has a wonderful formula that doesn't change the consistency of my foundation, or alter my ease of application. I was also slightly concerned that the darkening drops could give my base an orangey-tinge, but thankfully this has not been the case. The shade adjusting drops allow for a more subtle, bronze shade, without looking tacky or 'too much'. I am excited to see whether the lightening drops will be as much of a success once we enter into the cooler months (and I start looking more like a ghost again).

No comments:

Post a Comment