Thursday 22 September 2016

NEW IN: MAC LIPSTICKS IN MATTE ROYAL AND HEROINE, WITH SWATCHES




Just a quick post today to show you these beauties from MAC that I bought this week. Now that we are heading into Autumn, the bold, dark lip colours will be making a more regular appearance, so I decided to add a couple of new shades to my collection.

I rarely wear purple lipstick - I'm much more of a classic nude or red kind of girl. But I have been seeing some really stunning makeup looks on Youtube and Instagram recently that feature vibrant purple shades, and so am going to take the plunge and be more experimental this Autumn/Winter. I know these two colours look a little intimidating but, paired with really minimalist, simple eye makeup and base, I think that they could look really classy and striking. We'll see!

I usually get on very well with the matte formula by MAC, and I can tell from just swatching the products on the back of my hand that they are still moisturising enough to not dry out your lips, but matte enough to not look glossy; a look I'm not to keen on for myself. I haven't tried the lipsticks on yet, but keep an eye on my insta as I'm sure I will post a picture when I do: @amymcmillann_ 


No comments:

Post a Comment