Wednesday 18 May 2016

NEW IN: SWEET LUSH TREATS





































Lush is honestly my weakness. It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing - if I'm walking past a Lush store, I'm going in... And I'm most likely spending my money. I swear it must be the smell; it entices you in!

These babies are my latest obsession: The Snow Fairy Shower Gel and 'Fun', both of which smell like sweet, candied, sugary goodness! As you might have guessed, the Snow Fairy shower gel is a Christmas seasonal treat at Lush (which I have saved up until now), but to be honest this is maybe a good thing as it is rather pricey. There's no denying it is a gorgeous product, however, with it's delicious bubblegum scent lingering both on my skin and in my bathroom for hours after I've used it. You really only need to use the tiniest bit as well as it easily lathers up, meaning it ends up lasting the same amount of time as my much bigger shower gels. So, definitely worth the splurge in my opinion!

Intrigued by it at the store, I also decided to give the Fun bar a go. Described as "versatile and mouldable", Fun can supposedly be used as soap, shampoo or bubblebath. Personally, I'm still yet to attempt using it as a shampoo, since I feel like this will dry out my already pretty dry hair. However, I have been loving it as a soap and bath product. I can't describe how good it smells, seriously. Living up to it's name, it is indeed also a lot of fun to use. With it's squishy and mouldable texture, I think this would be a great product for children, and admittedly being a bit of a child myself, I have enjoyed using it too!

Interestingly, I did notice that Fun came in a range of different colours and scents as well, so two guesses as to what my next purchase will most likely be...?

1 comment: