Saturday 11 June 2016

MY FAVOURITE DRY SHAMPOO: BATISTE TROPICAL





































I can be super lazy when it comes to my hair, and so, for me, dry shampoo is pretty much an essential. The dry shampoo market is a bit of a minefield I find, though, with some making my hair feel chalky and dry and others smelling slightly funny or intrusive. I've taken one for the team, however, and tried and tested endless bottles to conclude that Batiste Tropical is by far the best.

With a tropical, coconut scent, this dry shampoo smells really lovely in my hair throughout the day and is especially fitting for the summer season. It banishes any unwanted grease in my roots without giving my hair a weird texture and doesn't leave that awful white-grey tint in my hair that so many other dry shampoos tend to do. I also find that spraying this dry shampoo lends my hair a little extra volume, so it really does tick all the boxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment