Friday 6 May 2016

REVIEW: AVON BIG & DARING VOLUME MASCARA






Ever since I started wearing makeup I don't think I have ever re-purchased the same mascara twice. However, I am pleased to announce that my never-ending search for the perfect mascara may have finally come to an end! After trying what feels like nearly every mascara on the market, I must admit I wasn't expecting this Avon buy to be as good as it is. As a self-confessed product review addict, I'd heard very little about this particular make of mascara when searching through my favourite beauty blogs, but with other hyped-up brands not quite making the cut for me, I decided to give this one a go. And I must say, it exceeded expectations!

I am now nearing the end of my third bottle of this bad boy! 'Big & Daring' is definitely a fitting name; the large, soft-bristled brush of this mascara is enough to make even my short and stubby eyelashes look lengthened and voluminous, and I find that this is the only mascara that manages to hold a decent curl all day.

And to make things even better, you don't even have to pay high end prices! It is currently retailing at £8.50, plus I also find that the Avon catalogue nearly always has deals on their products, so I usually manage to grab this mascara for an even cheaper price.

What is your all time favourite mascara? If you are still searching for the perfect one, I'd definitely recommend you give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment